I’m Beverley Stone, a chartered business psychologist, Harley Street relationship therapist, author and founder & managing director of Group Dynamics International Ltd, a consultancy specializing since 1989 in effective culture change through leadership, team and organization development.
Within organizations, I can help you if you are an Executive Team:
- Seeking measurable improvement in the way you communicate, collaborate and lead your organization, not only when you’re together but also when apart and others are observing you – where your organization’s Values are lived, not laminated!
- Wishing to develop a “can-do” culture throughout the organization where colleagues are inspired to live the core values and co-operate, support and unite in pursuit of common goals, rather than obstruct, intimidate, withhold or compete with each other.
- Wanting to develop an approach that taps the wealth of experience in the executive team and encourages them to become a collective force for the whole organization, whilst still retaining strong individual leadership in their own areas
I also specialize in helping people who are stagnating and feel unable to be themselves – in their relationship, marriage or work – to finally and successfully, change their lives. And so, as an individual, I can help you if you are:
- Obsessively trying to decide whether to stay or leave your relationship
- Not appreciated at work and sick of company politics, a difficult boss or competitive colleagues
- Scared that you’re wasting your life, yet can’t seem to find what would make it more meaningful
For over 25 years, I have built up an international reputation, as an author, leading culture change facilitator, leadership coach and personal therapist who succeeds where others do not. I’m proud to say that my client base of many thousands of people, both business and private, has been developed over the years exclusively by word of mouth and recommendation.
If you’d like to learn more about my approach, please click on any one of the rotating articles on the right.